Monday, September 12, 2011

My Car

Let’s get started on this assignment. I am pissed, completely and utterly annoyed at Molloy’s rules on Residence Hall Freshman and their ability to keep cars on campus. We are not allowed. I was looking forward to dorming here and being able to have my car for whenever I just wanted to go home. I am very attached to my car and I like having the security of having it if I’m upset or sick and I just want to go home. I only live 20 minutes away and it is just an annoyance to ask my mom, with 4 other kids, to come and get me. I am also on the Track and Field team here and I would have liked to have my car to be able to get to the off campus practices. Now I have to take the shuttle. I begged everyone possible just to let me keep my car and frankly they did not care. “NO EXCEPTIONS”. But in reality I had to quit the two jobs I had by my hometown and I can no longer go three times a week to my chiropractor for my headaches. Once they become unbearable again I am getting a medical note and they better let me take my car back!!! I just think it is unreasonable because we are paying so much money to stay there and they can’t find extra spots for any freshman who really want or need them. It doesn’t make sense to me and I think its bullshit because it is a commuter based school. But I hope it works out in the end and I begin to like it more because I don’t want my freshman year to be miserable.


1 comment: