Monday, September 12, 2011

Pivot Questionnaire

Pivot Questionnaire

·         What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is douchelord. It’s a name I can call people without them thinking I am being a real bitch or really mean. It’s just a good word to call someone if they are pissing you off.
·         What is your least favorite word?
My least favorite word is the ‘c’ word. It is the most disgusting and degrading word a person could use. I really hate it and I would punch anyone who said it to me.
·         What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Being out of the ordinary and expressing yourself no matter what anyone thinks. Spiritually, you have to believe in yourself and follow your heart.
·         What turns you off?
It turns me off when people think they are better at being creative and can’t take any type of criticism.
·         What is your favorite curse word?
Mother Fucker
·         What sound or noise do you love?
Meeeeeeeeeeeep
·         What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a chalkboard, Styrofoam
·         What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would like to try to be a nurse or a physical therapist. Both of those get to help people and I love doing that.
·         What profession would you not like to?
I wouldn’t like to be a brain surgeon cause I wouldn’t want to be responsible if anything went wrong!
·         If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I would just want him to accept me and welcome me and want me to be there when I arrive. Something along the lines of “welcome, nice to see you”.


No comments:

Post a Comment