Who am I? Now thats a question we hardly ask ourselves. Well lets start with the obvious. Im 18 from Seaford and I am on scholarship at Molloy for Track and Field. Im the oldest of 5 kids and I am very close to my family. I played soccer, basketball and did track throughout middle and high school. Now lets get to the real part of what you want to hear. I am very intense in whatever I do, whether its sports or work or anything for that matter. Most of the time people think I’m a bitch because that is the kind of “look” i have. I don’t mean for my look to be that way, its just how i am. So if you thought I was a bitch at first, im really not! I usually put a giant wall up, the most honest reason for that is because I was lied to and cheated on and made look like an idiot for two years. Haven’t shared that with many people but that is why I don’t let my guard down as easily as I used to. Hmm what else... Most girls are catty and two-faced so I have more guy friends then girl friends, I don’t have the patience to deal with girl drama anymore. Once you actually get to know me rather then being scared of my bitchy look I actually am a lot of fun. I have a really laid back attitude and i’m always looking to do whatever and have a good time. To be honest I am a huge mush and i get upset really easily and i can’t help it. You may not think it but I do cry, because I put way too much stress on myself and it just bites me in the ass. I am VERY honest and I am known to say how I feel instead of lie to someone. Because after being treated the way i was I wouldn’t want anyone else to feel the way I felt. It sucked! But since I don’t know how to wrap this up I’m just going to say I still do not know Who I Am and I don’t know if I ever really will.
Better
ReplyDelete7